Sunday, August 26, 2007

Entry #2

Here it is a new week and I haven't even worked on this BLOG! I'm having a little difficulty putting up my pictures, I guess that you would say I'm still learning! I sure do enjoy reading everyone else's BLOGS, though.

We have 2 weeks of school and 2 weeks of piano lessons under our belt, Vernon got home safely from SLC, we've been cooking real dinners (although I don't see what is so great about that, fast and semi-fast food is still wonderful). Tammy's room is just about cleaned out, everything is in boxes...I did find a pair of hiking boots that fit me that I'm going to keep...unless they still fit you, Tammy! Melanie is moving into Tammy's room and Vernon is making a "man-cave" out of Melanie's room, and I get to keep my sewing and crafts in bright and cheery yellow room!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I told Adam that Tammy moved to Uncle "Grey"s house and he couldn't believe it. Later he told me when he grows up he wants to move to Uncle Greys house and asked if I would drive him there. Then after a minute he said he would miss me so much and wanted me to write down our phone number for him.
Then I told him Melanie was moving in Tammy's old room. He asked who would be in Melanie's room and I told him Grandpa would make it into a den. He looked at me and said Grandpa would have to paint it. I asked him why and he matter of factly said, "it's girl". Better get painting Dad!